ALICE IN CHAINS SHOWS JERRY CANTRELL SHOWS

Alice in Chains - San Diego, CA - BlackDiamondSkye (10/15/2010)


Concierto de Alice in Chains en el Viejas Arena SDSU de San Diego, CA (Estados Unidos), del 15 de octubre de 2010.

Setlist:

1.- Them Bones
2.- Dam That River
3.- Rain When I Die
4.- Again
5.- Check My Brain
6.- Your Decision
7.- God Am
8.- No Excuses
9.- We Die Young
10.- It Ain't Like That
11.- Last of My Kind
12.- Lesson Learned
13.- Junkhead
14.- Rooster

Encore:
15.- Nutshell
16.- Man in the Box
17.- Would?

Fuente: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/alice-in-chains/2010/viejas-arena-sdsu-san-diego-ca-13d515c5.html

Deftones Setlist: Rocket Skates, Around the Fur, Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away), My Own Summer (Shove It), Diamond Eyes, You've Seen The Butcher, Sextape, Passenger, Change (In the House of Flies), Birthmark, Engine No. 9, 7 Words

Mastodon Setlist: ???

Fotografías: http://on.fb.me/90SMlP



Intro + "Them Bones"


"Check My Brain"


"Rooster"


"Man in The Box"


Meet & Greet Alice in Chains


www.aliceinchains.cl

No hay comentarios: